The Rocker+ Mini BMX edition comes with an improved fork with reduced clearance for much easier foot jams. The frame has been tweeked with an angled seat clamp and micro drop outs for a super clean looking back end.
This Rocker Mini BMX comes in a special Freecoaster version, which makes it to roll backwards whilst keeping the pedals in the same position.
The Rocker 3 has been under the knife for a solid 1 kg reduction in weight compared to the Rocker 2. The most serious Rocker Mini BMX to date and also the most durable. Built for higher speed and bigger tricks. Rocker 3 features a drive sprocket with 9 teeth and a 28 teeth front sprocket.
The tall gearing allows for high speeds and thus much higher airs. With higher airs comes higher impacts. Hence the upgraded 3-piece crank which takes far more abuse. A short back end makes spinning a whole lot easier and the addition of the street pro tires will give you more confidence to throw bigger tricks. The Mini BMX comes with precision sealed wheel bearings for lower rolling resistance.
- Weight reduced hi tensile steel frame
- Taper fork & bar
- Top load stem
- Thread less forks
- 10" x 28" bars
- Plastic BMX pedals with matching kraton rubber grips
- 28/9 gearing
- 9T semi sealed driver
- Precision sealed cartridge bearings
- 3 piece forged steel cranks
- Fat padded seat
- Steel 3 piece wheels with patented Rocker rear wheel hub and 9t driver
- Pneumatic rubber 10" soft compound chunky tires
- Chrome/colored KMC chain
- The mini BMX is delivered 80% assembled. All parts must be tightened before use.
- When using a freecoaster hub you will find that it takes a while longer before you start gaining momentum when pedaling. This is called "slack" and can be adjusted in 4 different configurations for much slack to very little. All this can be done without removing the wheel.
Total height: 70cm
Pegs: 2 pegs included
Hub: Freecoaster, Sealed bearings
Bar height: 10" (25.4cm)
Bar width: 28" (71.1cm)
Bar material: Chrome steel
Frame Top Tube: 12" (30.5cm)
Frame standover height: 6.3" (16cm)
Chainstay length (Center): 8.46" (21.5cm)
Headset type: Integrated 1 1/8"
Frame material: Hi-ten steel
Headtube length: 100mm
Gear ratio: 28/9
Axle diameter: 12mm
Stem type/Length: Top load
Crank Length/Type: 120mm, Three-piece
Crank material: Steel
Wheel diameter: 10"
Wheel type: Air tire
Seatpost Length: 110mm
Pedal material: Plastic
Max rider weight: 100kg
Assembly: Partly assembled
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.