"schlammPE" from riesel design is a mudguard made of high quality plastic material. The mudguard will be fixed with cable ties between the lower legs and bridge of your suspension fork. The mudguard ensures a clear view and works with nearly every suspension fork and wheel size.
- Optimal shape – the shape of the fender has been specially developed and optimized to meet the requirements of modern forks (even BOOST models)
- Material: extra thick for maximum stiffness and durability, made of recyclable Polypropylen (PP)
- Design – the credo of riesel design is reflecting in 12 different graphics. For everyone's taste there is a wide range from the wild colorful Stickerbomb to the classic carbon look
- Protection – the graphics are embedded in the material and thus permanently protected from adverse influences. The riesel design "schlammPE" is thus extremely scratch resistant
- Weight – with 33g the fender is a real lightweight and recommended for all forms of racing use
- Use areas – the riesel design "schlammPE" was developed for the splash guard in the front, in a variety of bike models is the possibility of the "schlammPE" to use as a damper injection protection
- made for – Mountainbike (cross country, marathon, tour, trail, all mountain, enduro, freeride and downhill)
- Fits wheelsize: 20", 24", 26", 26+, 27,5", 27,5+, 29", 29+
- Advice for installation on the backside of the mudguard
- Rie:sel are convinced of their product. That's why they grant 3 years warranty on material and production error
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.